Skip to content
Nancy Vann for County Legislator. She is for:
- An open and receptive county government that serves all of the people of Westchester, not just the wealthy or selected or “insider” few.
- A real budget that provides needed services without gimmicks or accounting tricks.
- A sensible plan for Indian Point that makes sure its closing is done safely, keeps the current workers, and finds money to replace the lost taxes.
- Access to affordable housing and vital county services that have been lost due to Trump policies and Republicans on the county legislature.
- Investing in wind, solar and other cutting-edge technologies to grow jobs and provide lower cost energy.
- Maintaining county control of the airport to prevent “LaGuardia North” type expansion.
Nancy Vann will stand for YOU.